Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yummy Overnight Pumpkin Oatmeal


This was delicious.  I got the idea from rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth.com.  I adapted a little to what I had on hand.

1/2 cup So Delicious Pumpkin Coconut milk
1/4 cup oatmeal (not the instant stuff)
1/4 cup pumpkin purée (not pie filling)
1 tsp pumpkin maple syrup (I found this at Aldis)
1 tsp chia seeds
Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice 

Mix all together in a mason jar, cover and refrigerate over night.  I ate this cold and it was soooo good!  The smell was amazing too!  My hubby was in the kitchen when I was making it last night and said yummmmm, something smells good!

This falls into two yellows and 1/2 green on the 21 Day Fix!  



If you want more info on the 21 Day Fix you can check it out here www.teambeachbody.com/amyfreemon 


No comments:

Post a Comment