Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Burn up to 1000 Calories in an Hour

How many calories did I just say?  Up to 1000!


On my weight loss journey I have done many workouts!  By far my favorite is still the Turbo Jam series! Chaleen Johnson makes exercise so fun!  And in studies it shows you can burn up to a 1000 calories in one hour with her Turbo Jam workouts!  And they are FUN!  So much so you won't believe how fast the workout is!


Tonight I wanted to do some scultping as well as some cardio so I pulled out Turbo Jam Total Body!  The entire workout is done with an exercise ball!  I absolutely love working out with an exercise ball!  It intensifies everything!  Push ups, sit ups, bridge work and works your arms and legs like crazy!  Imagine squats while squeezing the exercise ball between your knees!  And holding the ball and raising it over head from side to side while lunging and doing cardio!  I'm gonna be feeling this tomorrow!


Turbo Jam was the system I used to my baby weight!  All 60 pounds of it!


If you want to try any of the Turbo Jam workouts for yourself go here www.teambeachbody.com/amyfreemon and search Turbo Jam!  As with all Beachbody workouts, it comes with a money back guarantee!






No comments:

Post a Comment