Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Eat some Veggies with your Breakfast!

Veggies are the hardest for lots of people to eat and now you read "eat them for breakfast"!  Have I lost it?  Nope, I'm serious!

How you ask?

Omelets!  You can put so many veggies in an omelet!


I got a spinach and kale mix at Walmart the other day.  I was originally going to use it for smoothies but this morning I really wanted some eggs.  So I made an omelet with them.

Spinach/kale, mushroom omelet

1 whole egg and 2 extra egg whites
1 handful spinach/kale mix
3 mushrooms chopped up
1 wedge laughing cow cheese

Cook omelete and when eggs are not runny add veggies and cheese

I served this with 1/2 cup of pink grapefruit!

I was full till lunch after this breakfast!

Lunch was a Shakeology with strawberry Shakeology, 8oz water, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup blueberries and a handful of just spinach.

Dinner was a salad with turkey, egg whites, dried cranberries and walnuts



Snacks today were almonds and a Greek yogurt


No comments:

Post a Comment