Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Few 21 Day Fix Meals

So I started back in 21 Day Fix this week.  I had been slacking on my eating the past few weeks and the pants feeling tight were the proof!

I've using a lot of the meals I used before and I'm already down 2 pounds.  


But I have added some new meals too!

Pizza burger!
Not sure if I've posted about this veggie burger before or not!  It's soooooo good!  I got them at Trader Joes!  Easy to fix!  Warmed up in micro for a few minutes!  I spread little bit of laughing cow cheese ontop and it was so good!  Served with a side of marinated mushrooms and a salad!

Equal 1 red, 2 green and 1/4 blue!


Quinoa Veggie Mix with Chicken

Another Trader Joes find!  Quinoa and veggie mix.  It has zucchini and carrots and a little bit of spice!  It was in the freezer section and I warmed up and have gotten two servings so far and there is still some left.  I had this with roasted chicken and extra carrots!

Equals 1 yellow, 1 red and 1 1/2 green

Healthy Egg Salad

I love egg salad, but don't love all the calories and fat mayo adds and I don't do fat free mayo!  Yuck!  So I used Greek yogurt and 1 whole hard boiled egg and 1 extra egg white.  The Greek yogurt was maybe a tablespoon, a squirt of mustard and tsp of relish!  I knew I was having the quinoa for dinner so I didn't want to use a yellow on bread so I used cucumbers and dipped them in the egg salad.  I was going to make cucumber sandwiches but the egg salad slid off the cucumbers.  I also had some grapes with this!
Equals 1 red, 1 green and 1/2 purple

Gracie's Shakeology Creation
I was drawing a blank on what kind of shake I wanted this morning so I asked my daughter.  Her creation was amazing!  Strawberry/Banana PB!
Strawberry Shakeology, 1/2 frozen banana, 2 tbsp PB2 and 10 oz water and ice

Equals 1 red, 1 purple and 2 tsp

I'm loving the creativity I'm coming up with, with this program!

Contact me today if you want to learn more about 21 Day Fix or Shakeology or you can go here www.teambeachbody.com/amyfreemon


 



No comments:

Post a Comment