Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Few Shake Recipes

So I switched my Shakeology to Greenberry from Strawberry for this next month.  It just came yesterday so I had to try some new shakes!


The first one I've had before.  It was the Shamrock Shake!  I tried it when I had a sample pack of Greenberry.  That shake is the reason I decided to change for shake flavors!  

Greenberry Shakeology, 8-10 oz water, 2 tbs PB2, 1 tbs SF cheesecake pudding mix, splash of peppermint extract and ice

Greenberry, strawberry lemonade was my second greenberry shake!



Greenberry Shakeology, frozen strawberries (about 1 cup), 1/2 lemon juice, 8-10 oz water and a little bit of extra ice

I'm excited to try some other creations.  Not sure what I will try next!  Stay tuned for more!


Want to try your own Greenberry Shakeology?  You can order here www.teambeachbody.com/amyfreemon or www.myshakeology.com/amyfreemon 

No comments:

Post a Comment