Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 2 on Shakeology Cleanse

On day two and going great!

I've got several recipes to share with you.

Strawberry lemonade Shakeology

Strawberry Shakeology, few frozen strawberries, juice of 1/2 lemon (I freeze lemon juice ahead of time and use them in shakes or water bottles), 10 oz water and ice

This is a great shake to have for breakfast as a detox to start the day!

Apple Pie Shakeology

Vanilla Shakeology, 1/2 of a pack of apple-cinnamon apple sauce, cinnamon extract to taste (I used a drop), 10 oz water, ice


Salad with nitrate free turkey and walnuts.

Homemade tomato and broccoli soup.  I made in my vitamix!
1 cup chicken broth, 1 large tomato cut up, couple broccoli florets, sprinkle garlic powder, sprinkle onion powder, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
Put in order listed and start vitamix on low then switch to high for 5-6 minutes!  Comes out steaming hot!  Makes two and half cups.  Each cup is under 90 calories!






No comments:

Post a Comment