Saturday, January 24, 2015

Finishing Week 1 on 21 Day Fix and Down 7 pounds!

So after Christmas and then having some tummy issues and not working out I had gained some weight back. Ugh!  Hate that!

So what's this girl to do?  Go back to what I know works!  21 Day Fix!


And what better time to do, since Beachbody is coming out with 21 Day Fix Extreme in February!

21 Day Fix is a complete system that teaches portion control while teaching the healthy food groups!  Includes a workout system with 30 minute workouts on DVD too!



I recommend getting the challenge pack with a month of Shakeology too!  It makes eating on the go a snap!  


Here are a few of the meals I've been eating the past few days.

Tuna inside an avocado with cherry tomatoes.  I actually hard more tomatoes but my daughter loves hidden mickeys so I had to do the picture with only the three.
Breakdown: 1 red, 1 green and 1 blue

Rice Bowl.  Brown rice, grilled chicken and carrots.
Breakdown: 1 yellow, 1 red and 1 green

Egg Salad Wrap.  I used a tiny amount of mayo mixed with two hard boiled eggs and a dill pickle (instead of sweet relish).
Breakdown: 1 red, 1/2 green

Cottage Cheese in Avocado, with fruit (small pear and strawberries)
Breakdown: 1 red, 1 blue and 1 purple

Thin Mint Shakeology.  1 scoop choc Shakeology, 8-10 oz water, tsp mint extract.
Breakdown: 1 red

Grilled chicken, carrots and quinoa Mac and cheese.  Boil quinoa noodles and drain.  Add in chicken splash of chicken stock per yellow container and a blue of shredded cheese.
Breakdown: 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow and 1 blue

If you are interested in trying 21 Day Fix for yourself you can contact me for more info or go here to order www.teambeachbody.com/amyfreemon 





No comments:

Post a Comment