Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wow! Time To Get Honest!

Almost a year ago I decided to step away form Beachbody and Shakeology.  We were doing the Dave Ramsey Plan and thought we could save some money by cutting out my Shakeology.

Well we saved money but eating and weight went out of control.  I started eating bad and little by little stopped working out.  The results:  I gained 20 pounds.  I stated playing around with fad diets and would just end up pigging out in the end.  Crazy!

So I talked to my husband and my coach and prayed.  I ended up deciding to go back to Beachbody and Shakeology!  Yay!

I started back with 21 Day Fix on Nov 1!


I'm excited to be back!  I can't wait to get back in shape and lose this weight!

I'll be posting recipes and fitness tips along the way!

If you would like to join me I would love to help you along the way!  You can order your own 21 Day Fix here www.beachbodycoach.com/amykfreemon 

And right now we have an awesome sell where you can get your own copy of 21 Day Fix for only $10 when you buy Shakeology in the 21 Day Fix challenge pack!  Money back guarantee!  What do you have to lose but weight!





No comments:

Post a Comment